使用道具 举报

地板
 楼主| 发表于 2010-12-9 09:49:48 | 只看该作者 | 来自广西
回版主: 这是藏文:吉祥如意。 若有空,壶友们请过来饮茶看壶。 菊芳斋地址:钦州白水塘宫保街北二巷18号
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2010-12-9 21:28:26 | 只看该作者 | 来自广西
原帖由 雷公打死牛 于 2010-12-9 09:49 发表 http://bbs.qinzhou360.com/images/common/back.gif 回版主: 这是藏文:吉祥如意。 若有空,壶友们请过来饮茶看壶。 菊芳斋地址:钦州白水塘宫保街北二巷18号
合适时去欣赏靓壶!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2010-12-14 15:12:51 | 只看该作者 | 来自广西
今天想去看看,都不开门的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2011-1-7 17:39:26 | 只看该作者 | 来自广西
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2011-2-18 20:59:57 | 只看该作者 | 来自广西
期待莫健的新作品。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2011-2-26 09:39:48 | 只看该作者 | 来自北京
很喜欢坭兴陶,如果在外地想买怎么联系呢?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-3-16 23:17:25 | 只看该作者 | 来自广西
回8楼,请联系莫生07772902884
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

11#
发表于 2011-3-30 10:21:45 | 只看该作者 | 来自广西
还有卖吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2011-4-1 02:40:45 | 只看该作者 | 来自福建

a sudden impulse

day dream -------- memorable, with a total time of a sudden dull pain. dream about her, so deep-seated, very sad. The dream she had been crying, crying myself to wake up. The dream makes me sleep a long time criminal, always think of it brings me back injury. dreamed of after the dream of life, very warm, very warm. Oh. Du Yi Shi dream, when I woke up the moment, I know ... nothing, really no. have the illusion of fantasy, after all, once the vision is still a vision, who once was remains. When the heart good imagination, the dream is real good pieces, the broken heart will follow. Want to use the time this line woven into his original appearance,tods, but how hard can not be well preserved, leaving out only the pieces reflected the deterioration of the dream. if you did the night way under the stars,tods men, not only the hearts of hard to get away, deep memory, stop and wait and see, the results have changed. Want to tear the peaceful night sky force, reproduce busy the past. I know, that is luxury. At some point in the day, I have lost the ability to withstand static gives me only the infinite bullying Bale. Alone in the night of meditation, so I can not sleep long. Bring me alone to enjoy the pain of loneliness and kept licking his scars, feelings of inner pain. Although known to strangers, still have to keep desire, recall the past, but time is already to take you to the future. I want time to stop crying and footsteps, but he has smiling with me going, no matter how I hysteria. Still do not stop. once had forever,beats by dr dre, and now has one. For the first language tears flow, I now know, in the long endless night, how fragile the mind, the night quiet enough for him to lose the original thoughts, until his break again. morning, still in my sleep, when you look at this blank to leave the footsteps of late night, the hearts of infinite sadness. As she never ever come back. occasional restless, even the soul betrayal. pain is difficult to vent. from lonely lonely, lonely because of my love for you out in the unconditional overflow, but I could not stop. a sudden impulse, want to go to a quiet peaceful place, very few. No one recognized me, his average a person living quietly, without the city's smoke,beats by dre, there is no flow of sarcastic language, there is no inner hysteria, no feelings. Only one person to enjoy their own perfect life. Luxury is still willing to be the ultimate. heart choking themselves do nothing, say something, but always stopped short at the mouth of that moment, replaced by a smile. No,tods shoes, tried to make her used to this life, so beautiful dreams continue to do so. ah, a passing carriage,dre beats, horse rustling, the passage of time seems like a knife .. (Ice Tip: www.bingdie.com) 细心给我讲卷子上的错题 我的人也逝世了.你要清楚 already know I want to cloud my love for you to "Oh! For god's sake, let me go!" cried Oliver,"Let me run away and die in the fields. I will never come near London; never, never! Oh! Pray8) have mercy on me9), and do not make me steal. For the love of all the bright angels that rest in heaven, have mercy upon me!" The man to whom this appeal10) was made, swore a dreadful oath, and had cocked11) the pistol, when Toby, striking it from his grasp, placed his hand upon the boy's mouth, and dragged him to the house. ....  "Take this lantern," said Sikes, looking into the room, "You see the stairs afore12) you?" Oliver, more dead than alive13), gasped out, "Yes." Sikes, pointing to the street-door with the pistol-barrel, briefly advised him to take notice that he was within shot all the way14); and that if he faltered15), he would fall dead that instant. "It's done in a minute," said Sikes, in the same low whisper, "Directly I leave go of you. Do your work. Hark16)!" "What's that?" whispered the other man. They listened intently. "Nothing," said Sikes, releasing his hold of Oliver, "Now!"
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|客服电话:0777-3609360|触屏版|小黑屋|手机360|桂ICP备08003557号-1|

GMT+8, 2024-6-4 02:18 , Processed in 0.253831 second(s), 17 queries , Redis On.